33 Current search results
Real estate for sale in the city of Antalya
Real estate investment in Antalya .. a great idea
Real estate investment in Antalya has become a popular idea among many capitals and investors who are looking to inject their capital into the real estate sector in Turkey, especially after learning about the advantages of living and stability in Antalya in addition, the region includes many facilities and services that work to attract senior businessmen interested in real estate investment in the real estate market in Turkey from all over the world, in addition to that Antalya has witnessed in recent years tremendous growth in the real estate sector, which made it one of the best areas that can be Invest in it without hesitation.
So, through this article, we will learn about the advantages of real estate investment in the lands of the Antalya region, and the most important tips that help you in the success of the investment process.
Where is Antalya located?
The Antalya region is located in southwestern Turkey, on a bay at the Mediterranean coast, in addition to that, it is about 518 km from the capital, Ankara, and 729 km from Istanbul as it is bordered by the regions of Mersin and Kerman from the east, from the northeast by the state of Konya, from the north by the regions of Isparta and Boudru, from the west by the state of Mola, and from the south by the Mediterranean Sea.
Motives for real estate investment in Antalya :
There are many reasons and motives that motivate foreign and Arab investors to invest in real estate in Antalya and through the following paragraph, we will learn about these reasons that led to the rush of investors to the real estate sector in Antalya:
1. The Antalya region is a popular tourist destination by Russian tourists and visitors, which makes it an ideal place for real estate investment in Turkey.
2. The possibility of obtaining Turkish citizenship through real estate investment in Antalya with a minimum amount of 400 thousand US dollars.
3. Real estate residency can be obtained if the investor purchases a property worth $75,000 and grants residency to all members of his family.
4. After obtaining Turkish citizenship, an application can be submitted to obtain the Turkish passport, which is one of the most powerful passports in the world.
5. Antalya is distinguished by its strong infrastructure and advanced services, as it includes many public transportation networks.
6. In recent years, real estate values in the region have increased, making Antalya a great investment opportunity.
7. Antalya is one of the regions rich in hospitals, medical centers, local pharmacies, and health institutions that provide the best services and the latest technologies.
8. It includes a variety of real estate types in Turkey, where you can buy villas, penthouses, triplexes, studio apartments, and hotel apartments.
9. Real estate in Antalya is cheap compared to other parts of Europe.
10. It includes many commercial centers and large malls that attract tourists daily.
11. Antalya is known as home to many tourist attractions, cultural activities, and ancient-style archaeological neighborhoods.
12. Reaping returns, huge returns, and huge financial profits by buying a property in Antalya and renting it to tourists during the tourism seasons in Turkey.
13. Benefit from the tax incentives offered by the Turkish government to investors wishing to invest in real estate in Turkey.
Tips before investing in real estate in Antalya :
Tips before investing in real estate in Antalya must be known to avoid falling victim to real estate fraud, through the following paragraph we will give you the most prominent of these tips:
1. Determine your goal of real estate investment in Antalya, regardless of whether it is with the aim of obtaining Turkish citizenship or with the aim of settling down and living with your family.
2. Seeking the help of reliable real estate companies with a good reputation to avoid falling into cases of real estate fraud.
3. You should research the real estate market in Antalya and learn about the regulations, laws, and trends in the area.
4. Choosing a property located near the centers and services needed by any person to achieve maximum returns.
5. Securing the appropriate financing for your real estate investment, as you must consider the different financing options available in banks, institutions and other sources before making a decision.
6. Hiring the real estate agent to negotiate on your behalf and conclude a profitable deal.
7. Bring a lawyer who speaks Turkish to speed up the purchase process.
8. Preparing all the necessary papers for real estate investment in Antalya.
Types of real estate in Antalya :
Antalya includes various types of real estate in which you can start your real estate investment. Let's get to know the types of real estate in Antalya:
2. Hotel apartments
3. Studio apartments
5. Town House
6. Twin House
7. Residential apartments within a residential complex
Tourist destinations in Antalya
Antalya is known as a popular tourist destination, as it includes many historical and archaeological monuments and tourist areas that work to attract tourists and visitors from all over the world, especially since Antalya is characterized by its mild climate throughout the world and is an important factor for attracting tourists to spend a good time visiting the most prominent tourist areas in Antalya:
1. Old City.
2. Duden Waterfalls, Antalya.
3. Lar Waterfalls, Antalya.
4. Manavgat Waterfalls, Antalya.
5. Koprulu Valley.
6. Kemer Antalya.
7. Olympus Beach.
8. Sandland Antalya.
9. Dinosaurs park.
10. Antalya Aquarium.
11. Reptile Museum.
Buying a property in Antalya suitable for obtaining Turkish citizenship :
In recent years, many investors and businessmen flocked to the real estate sector in Antalya after the issuance of the law granting Turkish citizenship to investors wishing to invest in real estate in the real estate market in Turkey where you can now buy a property worth 400 thousand US dollars and obtain Turkish citizenship, provided that you undertake not to sell or rent the property for a period of three years.
In addition, after obtaining Turkish citizenship, you can apply for a Turkish passport and enjoy movement, travel, and entry to more than 100 countries without a prior visa.
In conclusion, real estate investment in Antalya can be achieved by communicating with our specialized advisors to help you with the purchase procedures and finding a suitable property that will enable you to obtain Turkish citizenship or real estate residence, do not forget to visit our website for more information and details related to the real estate sector in Turkey.